Is this your first time here?
To access the OCR courses, you can either log-in as a Guest or you can create your own account.
You are given access to read course content, but we don't keep track of which courses you have taken. To access the courses as a guest, click the "Log in as a guest" button on the left, agree to the Site policy agreement, then use the "Access Free Courses" menu to select a course.
Reasons To Create Your Own Account
If you want to keep track of which courses you have taken, then you will want to register for your own account. You'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this web site.
Here are the steps:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the course you want to participate from the "Free Courses" menu.
- You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.
Please note: These are non-credit courses. There are no final exams. Any tests are for self-assessment.